House & Contents Insurance

We can obtain cover for most houses and have access to a wide range of insurers who can cover:

  • Buildings
  • Contents
  • Personal Possessions (cover for outside the home)
  • Jewellery
  • Legal Expenses.

Many of our clients elect to include accidental damage and increase the excesses to reduce their premiums, but this is an individual choice, and will depend on your particular circumstances.

In all cases, Riverside Insurance Services are here to assist you with your quotation and help you choose the right cover to match your requirements.

And if you require any other specialist cover, or perhaps believe that you may find it difficult to find suitable cover due to the number of previous claims, we have insurers that can almost certainly assist you.

For independent professional advice on protecting yourself, your home or your business, contact Julian Cartman on 01923 839911 or email

Contact us today